. . . we got the Gimp* here in the vault
*(from Pulp Fiction)
*gots the gimp
Technically yes– “gots” is the proper vernacular–dammit! I should have known that (gots is my fav werd too!)
We got you something better than a tracer.
We got a Tractor!
Hey, it’s called a “Tracktor”!
Better than a tracer? That door must just open up to Evilmore’s room
Enter new character?
Goats love passive aggression? You’d better watch your back, Graham!
Speaking of which, did anyone else read Celeste’s spiel and think, “Graham’s manner of speaking is rubbing off on her”?
I’d say that’s less Graham and more Dingus.
yes… i can see that
I honestly think that’s just Celeste. She’s as much a f@#ked up ass as Graham, only with knowledge as opposed to money.
God…. if the age gap wasn’t so severe and they fell in love and had kids….. we’d have to kill them. The universe would be in danger of disappearing up its own ass.
Don’t let him fool you – the goat wants to go because he wants to eat the library books.
I say it’s gonna be some hyper-awsome-can-of-beer-made-into-jack-sparrow-compass. (name can be slight different)
Your problem was the multi-syllable words. You also forgot the “Faap.”
We got hairy double-chins!!
@Dusty White That was the first thing that popped into my head when I read the last panel.
Yaay (thanks! )
inside the vault they have a real, live dragon – the secret to their wizardly powers [and the source of their beer]. it is just a baby, so they’ve been able to tame it and train it [mostly]. It can smell magic, and so if they give it a little galliflox scent it will track it to its source. It is about the size of a pony [not a hore], and requires a rider to make sure it comes back after finding the magic device [otherwise it will just eat it Goatsie-style and wander off] but unfortunately, everyone there is just a weensie bit big. By big I mean fat. Graham is too smart to jump on the back of a flying monster that wants to eat him, and merrill has disappeared with some of the others for a good old fashioned hicksville welcome, so its up to celeste or goatsie to climb aboard.
I think we both know who’s gonna ride the dragon to go find the galliflox [and who's gonna go to the library]
Either that or they tied a string on it.
Definitely a string. Or at least invisible bread crumbs leading to the missing golden galliflox.
oz is right, kind of. They probably have a way to summon it back to their vault. Or maybe a magical surveillance device so they can just look at a screen/cauldron and see where it is.
oh god “TrackTor”…I’m in stitches
It’ll be a hound dog.
You wait and see.
They’ve got a big, slobbering, drooling mess of a blood hound and he’s a gonna sniff down that ol’ Galliflox faster ‘n y’all can say, “Hey, he’s ‘a Southern Drawlin’ up the place!”
In the vault?
How about a mechanical hound, Fahrenheit 451-style?
but with three heads
You mean ’tain’t nuthin’ but a houn’ dog? Cryin’ all the time?
Hound dog was my first guess, too….
Now, finally, we get to figure out what a FWUP is!
It’s probably a chimera thingy that has the ability to sniff out the golden galliflox wherever it is hidden. This will also introduce a new story arc wherein goatsie and the chimera thing will have a sorta of romantic relationship and have kids. Sorta like Donkey and Dragon in the Shrek series.
only instead of cute their children will be horrific monsters that no one can look at, and they eat EVERYTHING in sight.
And breathe fire. That seems an important part of that.
Hey! It’s THE Vault! It is the great bunker from cold-war times filled with equipment to survive the soon-to-be nuclear apocalypse! I’ve seen one in some game I think…
you mean fallout 3 perhaps?
in the vault lies….. a dog whistle….
As a Library Worker I can only say–
Give up all that magic crap and come work for us!!!
But please don’t bring the goat!
Celeste’s Library List of Punishment for Library Violators:
1. Noisy library users – 1st offense violators turned into frogs for one day and made to eat flies. 2nd offense violators turned into flies for one day;
2. Sleeping in the library – 1st offense violators turned into pigeons and sent to the park for two days. 2nd offense violators turned into statues for three days.
3. Eating in the library – 1st offense violators turned into a dog for two days. 2nd offense violators turned into fire hydrants for four days.
4. Smoking in the library – 1st offense violators turned into a trash can and set at the Female restroom for five days. 2nd offense violators turned into a commode set at the male restroom.
5. Returning overdue books to the library – 1st offense violators turned into a mop for three days. 2nd offense violator turned into the library’s welcome mat for one week.
6. Drunk or drinking liquor inside the library – 1st offense violator turned into a basketball for three days. 2nd offense violator turned into basketball players shoes for one week.
7. Disrespect of Library Personnel – 1st offense violator turned into a football for five days. 2nd offense violators turned into a football players jock strap.
8. Mutilation of Library Books – 1st offense violators sentence to guest at Oprah for at least twelve episodes. 2nd offense violators sentence to guest at Jerry Springer for at least 36 episodes.
9. Lost Library Card – 1st offense violators sentenced to become Library Slave for one month. 2nd offense violators sentenced to become Librarian for all of Eternity!
not only is this ridiculously specific, but it is also ridiculously justified
And Amen to THAT, too!
And Punishment for Needlessly Annoying Grumpy Library Circulation Manager [my job description, except for the grumpy] with Pointless Stupidity [i.e. Asking for the Library's Hours when the sign is right there in front of them--Really!]–
Library Slave for all Eternity is unnecessarily sent to fetch something from the Dark, Damp & Creepy Store Room where the Giant Spiders Live and a Janitor was once struck by lightning [The lightning part is actually True--He survived, but they never had a coffee break in THAT room, again!]
Mdm. Saverem, I actually envy your library for having a Dark, Damp and Creepy Store Room with Giant Spiders living in it. Our library only boast a Dark, Damp and Creepy Closet with an Alligator living in it, and the damn thing don’t eat pesky-annoying library visitors! Someday though…someday…
Oh, ya’ just gotta’ train yer’ gator right, is all….!
[Personally, I think this particular Library Building was designed by a rather Psychotic Architect who had a thing against conveniently located bathrooms--
There are exactly NONE on the Main Floor!]
With punishments like THAT one would never wish to place a single toe out of the line.
Amen to THAT!!
A dog? It’s a dog, isn’t it? Please be a dog.
Since when did Goatsie’s nose/eyes look like a dick
Apparently, since you just pointed it out!
NAME — Get a Gravatar
©2011-2013 Kevin Kneupper | Powered by WordPress with ComicPress
| Subscribe: RSS
| Back to Top ↑